Curbside Pickup will be available at the south entrance of the Spring Valley Library and offered the normal library hours of M-TH 10-7, Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-1.
How To Request Items for Pickup at Spring Valley
click to play…
Here’s the best way to find and request things to pick up from Spring Valley:
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select Spring Valley as the pickup library
- Search results will be limited to titles available and holdable at Spring Valley
Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library is Spring Valley
Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits
Spring Valley Public Library
E121 South 2nd St.
Spring Valley, WI
Fax: $1 for first page; 25¢ for pages after
Copy/Printing: 10¢ for b/wh; 25¢ for color
Scanning: Free of charge
Laminating (8 1/2 x 11 only): $1/sheet
Proctoring Services for Student Exams
Federal/State Tax Forms & Instructions: available in print or printed from online free of charge.