Safety: COVID-19 Services
The Spring Valley Public Library will be CLOSED March 18 through April 4 in an effort to quell the spread of COVID-19.
The library tentatively plans to resume normal hours Monday, April 6.
- Interlibrary loan courier has been canceled and we will NOT be receiving library requests now until potentially Monday, April 6
- Items already on the hold shelf will have extended pick up times and will be held for patrons until further notice.
- Due dates for all checked out items have been extended to April 6
- No late fees will accrue on any items during this time of closure.
- You may continue to place holds on the MORE catalog but they will not be filled until April 6 as there will NOT be courier among the libraries until then.
- E-Books will remain available for download through Libby/Overdrive.
Spring Valley Public Library
E121 South 2nd St.
Spring Valley, WI
Fax: $1 for first page; 25¢ for pages after
Copy/Printing: 10¢ for b/wh; 25¢ for color
Scanning: Free of charge
Laminating (8 1/2 x 11 only): $1/sheet
Proctoring Services for Student Exams
Federal/State Tax Forms & Instructions: available in print or printed from online free of charge.